Supporting Healthcare communications during Coronavirus: Our expertise in the medical sector has highlighted some quick-fix solutions to maximise your surgery telephony capabilities. (4-minute read)
Last week we published a quick review of three of our solutions to keep your communications up and running during this public health emergency. However, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice is changing daily and we know surgeries are implementing containment closures and telephone triaging.
We’re here to help! As a leading supplier to the NHS supporting surgeries all over the UK, we want to provide you with the tools to continue serving your patients and providing the best care possible from a distance.
The following solutions will enable your surgery to follow the guidance issued by the government and facilitate the continued provision of primary care for your patients:
Inbound call queueing
- Stack more calls in the cloud.
- Provide informational messages whilst your patients are on hold.
Adjust your line capacity
- Enable more outbound calls without affecting inbound service.
- Reduce your inbound lines and increase your outbound lines.
- Reserve outbound lines for patient triage calls.
Amend your Auto Attendant messages
- Provide patients with the latest guidance as advised by the government.
- Please note, if you have a Panasonic NS/NSX telephone system, you can update your own auto attendant messages by following our “how to” video.
- Enable appointment cancellation or triage registration through an automated system.
- Receive voicemail messages as email attachments to an address of your choice.
For existing customers, all of the above can be implemented by utilising your existing equipment meaning you don’t need to learn how to use anything new!
- Compatible with all major Clinical Information Systems
- Automated call handling, inbound and outbound
- Click to dial
- Record popping
- New number capture
- Alerts for at risk Covid-19 patients
- Increased staff efficiency and productivity
- Make triage calls from anywhere via a mobile device or laptop
- Programmed to present the surgery number
- Mobile App compatible with Android and iOS devices
- Desktop App compatible with Windows and Mac devices
- Calls can be recorded
- Conference and video calling
The Chancellor has said that the NHS will get “whatever it needs, whatever it costs” to deal with the Coronavirus outbreak and we’re dedicated to providing quality, cost-sensitive services and support in a timely manner; with a speedy set-up, we can provide these quick-fix solutions on a temporary basis starting on a 90-day rolling contract with a 30-day cancellation policy.
We invite our existing customers who would like to discuss anything mentioned in this article or enquire about a configuration specific to your requirements, to please contact your Account Manager on 0800 048 4666 or by emailing email@example.com with the subject Coronavirus Comms Support.
If you are not already a customer but would like to discuss your solution, please call us today on 0800 048 4666 or complete our contact form. Please do not be put off by the fact that you may be in contract with another supplier as we can still work with you if you wish to make improvements.
Premier Choice Business Continuity during Coronavirus
We know your surgery depends on our ability to provide reliable, uninterrupted service, so we wanted to share with you the measures we are taking to ensure service continuity in light of the recent developments surrounding Coronavirus.
We have made significant investments in our business infrastructure to ensure we can operate all our systems and processes remotely with no interruption to normal service levels. This will ensure we’re able to provide you with seamless service should any of our colleagues need to work remotely or should we decide to close our offices and/or switch to a remote working model.
For the latest information and advice regarding Coronavirus, please refer to www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public.