Working remotely, working together: A comprehensive set of IT and telecoms solutions for working away from the office now and beyond the Coronavirus pandemic (3-minute read)
Now the rapid-response actions of getting everyone working from home have settled, you may be noticing the quick-fixes put in place are adequate but aren’t quite enabling you to work and conduct your business fully optimally. With the possibility that these restrictions will likely be in place in some form for six months, and that the changes and investments made will not be wasted, now’s the time to get all your staff fully functioning remotely!
Alongside our sister company, Premier Choice Internet, we are able to offer complete unified communications solutions merging telecoms and IT to organisations throughout the UK, facilitating comprehensive set-ups to get you and your staff back to 100% efficiency. Together we have 40 years of combined experience and have earned an impressive reputation as a result of our professional approach, vast industry knowledge and highly praised customer service.
How can we help?
Below are some key remote working solutions, available either separately or as a package, we can offer for you and your business to continue with ease and optimise working remotely:
- Adding or repurposing existing phone lines – facilitate the increased call traffic.
- Facilitating stand-alone video calling – downloadable software that enables video meetings and appointments to happen with the end user simply connecting a webcam and obtaining access through their web-browser.
- Utilising mobile apps or softphones – support remote working and add multiple layers of disaster recovery (if the mobile networks are congested, users can still make calls via data on 4G or Wi Fi).
- Integrating the telephony with most major CRM systems – take advantage of time-saving inbound and outbound call features.
- Migrating your files onto SharePoint – a secure and reliable cloud-based file storage solution, removing the need to rely on a remote connection from a users home device to their office PC.
- Accessing the Microsoft Office 365 package – empower everyone to be creative, work together from anywhere and always be up-to-date (includes Teams and InTune as well as all the familiar programmes).
- Enabling Unified Communications – continuity with one interface across multiple devices.
- Updating voicemails and auto attendant messages – provide advice to your customers and clients and be sure to never miss a call.
- Maintaining internal communications – remain as part of a ring group, park and transfer calls, call colleague extensions as is you were at your desks or video call to achieve face-to-face interaction.
- Tracking staff performance – applications that can give insights into staff device usage and call statistics.
- Keeping your company data safe – employ secure network access, web-filters, multi-factor authentication and keep devices, systems and software updated with the latest versions and patches.
Our commitment to business continuity
We are still here!
We’re still fully operational with ‘business as usual’ for almost all aspects of our service.
We can help!
We want to provide you with the tools to continue serving your customers and clients and maintaining communication from a distance. Our Business Development Team are on hand to take any enquiries you may have regarding your current solution or additional requirements – please reach out to them on 0800 048 4666 or by emailing email@example.com with the subject Help me Work From Home.
Our Engineers are still in the field!
With the well-being and safety of our staff and community at the forefront, we have placed restrictions around physical site visits carried out by our Engineering Team – we are prioritising essential maintenance and installations for critical national infrastructure customers (NHS, pharmacies, utilities, emergency services, retail and wholesale food distribution outlets, financial services businesses and other categories defined by the Government), essential public services and those without service.
Ongoing support as standard!
Our Service Desk Engineers are working around the clock to keep on top of our customer requests for support and they are responding to and resolving these at an incredible pace.
Find out more
If you would like to get your staff working remotely, discuss anything mentioned in this email or enquire about a configuration specific to your requirements, please contact us on 0800 048 4666, complete our contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Help me Work From Home. Please do not be put off by the fact that you may be in contract with another supplier as we can still work with you if you wish to make improvements.
For the latest information and advice regarding Coronavirus, please refer to www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public.