Win a MacBook Pro 2020!
In the four weeks following our actual incorporation birthday (26th July), any new customers who place an order with us before 2pm on Friday 21st August 2020, as well as all of our existing customers, will be eligible to enter into our prize draw! At the end of the four weeks, we will award one lucky winner with a MacBook Pro 2020!
To proceed with your entry into this Prize Draw, please speak to your Account Manager, or one of our Business Development Managers, by calling 0800 048 4666, or complete the form below.
Complete the form below to enter
Terms and Conditions
- The following Terms and Conditions apply to the PCG 20th Anniversary Prize Draw (the ‘Prize Draw’). You shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions in full when you submit your details to us in accordance with clause 5.
- The Prize Draw is being run by Premier Choice Group (trading name of Premier Choice Telecom Ltd).
- The Prize Draw is open to both new and existing customers.
- Subject to the other provisions in these Terms and Conditions, if you are an existing customer, or if you become a customer by placing an order with us before Friday 21st August 2020, you will be eligible for one entry into the Prize Draw.
- To be eligible for the Prize Draw you must have placed an order with us and we must have received your signed contract before 2pm (BST) on Friday 21st August 2020.
- A maximum of one entry per organisation is permitted.
- The Prize Draw winner will be drawn at random at 4pm (BST) on Friday 21st August 2020, from eligible entrants.
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
- If selected as the winner, the reward will be awarded to the organisation which becomes a customer, not the individual placing the order. In entering the Prize Draw, you agree that you do so on behalf of the organisation you are employed by or are otherwise affiliated with.
- In order to be eligible for the Prize Draw, the organisation you are employed by or are otherwise affiliated with must be located within the UK.
- You will be contacted by your Account Manager or the Marketing Manager if you are selected as the Prize Draw winner no later than 5pm (BST) on Friday 28th August 2020. We may also announce the organisation name, but not the name of the individual who placed the order, in our marketing activities, namely on our website, in our email marketing and across our social media channels.
- You will receive your reward at the point of install or within 60 days, whichever is greater.
- The reward will be an Apple 13″ MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2020) model, retailing at £1299.00 from apple.com (price correct as at Thursday 23rd July 2020). We retain the right to substitute the reward with another of a similar kind and value in the event that the original reward is not available.
- Our use of particular brands as rewards does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The Apple MacBook Pro will be delivered to a UK address by us during a site visit or installation, or posted where no on-site presence is required.
- Premier Choice Group does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this reward.
- Upon receipt, you will be required to sign an item acceptance contract that designates you, on behalf of your organisation, as being in receipt of the reward and the registered owner of the reward.
- Rewards are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash.
- In the unlikely event that the Apple MacBook Pro you receive is faulty, you must contact your Account Manager within 30 days of the date on which you receive the device. We will send a replacement, subject to stock availability, within 30 days of the faulty device being received by us. Whilst we are able to exchange a faulty MacBook Pro which meets the criteria set out above, we are unable to replace a device where faults arise from normal wear and tear, accidental damage or for any other reason.
- If we have any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, we may, at our sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Prize Draw.
- We reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Prize Draw at any time.
- Insofar as it is permitted by law, we will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of the Prize Draw except where it is caused by our negligence.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 23 July 2020 and will be removed from our website at midnight on 31 December 2020.