With technology changing all the time, the recommended solution and associated costs provided at the beginning of a contract may not be the best deal further down the line.
Our existing customers have their accounts reviewed typically on an annual basis but may request a review at any stage of their contract with us. With access to live and historic charges and reports, we can analyse current expenditure and usage to see all account activity. We may discuss organisational goals and what impact any planned changes could have on telecoms requirements. We can also explore any feedback they have received from their callers, or staff, and identify any areas for improvement. Additionally, we advise on industry developments relevant to them and provide recommendations for moving forward.
What does a Premier Audit entail?
One of the first things we do when meeting a potential customer is review their existing set-up; this could be anything from analysing recent bills through to identifying physical hardware inventory. It’s not just a box-ticking exercise – we know every site/account/customer is different, so we tailor the audit to the individual requirements of each client. We pride ourselves on our wealth of experience in auditing telephony estates for both large and small organisations and our audits can include:
- How much are you paying?
- Who are you paying it to?
- What are you paying for?
- Do you understand the charges on your bill e.g. recurring charges, hardware expenditure, lines and call costs?
- Are you being billed correctly?
- Do you have visibility of your account(s) at all required levels? E.g. Can you see a breakdown per site?
- Does head office know what’s going on at the branch sites?
- Are you getting everything you signed up for?
- Are you tied in to a contract?
- Do all your provisions expire at the same time?
- Do you know what each line does?
- Are you making use of all the hardware you purchased?
- Do you need additional hardware?
- Do your bills reflect your line provision and configuration?
- Are there any duplicate charges?
- Do you have any services that are no longer in use?
- Could you streamline existing services to increase efficiency and/or reduce costs?
- Do you know the telecoms infrastructure in your premises?
- Is your comms room correctly configured?
- Could you improve your existing set up?
- What services are available to your organisation that could increase efficiency or save you money?
- Can we help you?
Your specific audit requirements will determine whether this can be carried out from a desktop or whether physical presence is required on-site. Either way, you can be sure to receive a comprehensive set of answers to your questions and an action plan for your next steps.