Hosted or VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is now the default for many businesses. Pure Hosted from Premier Choice is our fully cloud-based VoIP solution – it is a virtual telephony solution that replaces onsite telephone systems. Our Hosted service introduces exciting new possibilities for achieving more, saving money and making the most of resources.
What is Hosted/VoIP?
Hosted telephony is VoIP – it takes the physical telephone system out of your premises and transmits your calls as data over the internet via BT’s highly resilient and secure next-generation network.
- Minimal upfront costs for hardware
- Fast and easy set-up
- Built-in business continuity
- Scalable on demand – add and remove users and features as required
- Choose bespoke functionality for each user
- Next generation Unified Communications (UC) feature
- Call Analytics
- 24x7x365 network monitoring
- Support options
- Transparent pricing
Full list of features can be seen here.
Our wide range of features means you can choose the solution that is right for your business and users. Benefit from making the most of your resources.
- Simple to manage and use
- Reduce expenditure
- Enhance functionality
- Converge into one manageable environment
- Connect devices with consistent interfaces
- Minimal requirements for IT resources
Design your personalised Pure Hosted package here.
Why Premier Pure Hosted Service?
With almost two decades of experience in B2B telecommunications, we have grown with the technological developments in the industry and see Hosted telephony as an excellent opportunity for many businesses.
See the user types and features of our Hosted bundles here or review our sector-specific case studies below.
Our superior product is backed up by outstanding Customer Service; including our UK Service Desk, National Field Engineering Team, Account Management, Bespoke Billing Solutions and Customer Training.