Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking connects your existing voice telephone system to the Public Telephone Network, creating reliable connectivity for all your voice, video and instant messaging communications. Premier SIP Trunk, one of our two Pure Hosted Options, opens the door to true Unified Communications, with all the existing telephone features, numbers and call quality you already expect and currently receive.
Having a SIP line means you’ll pay less for telephone calls, and enables you to manage communications between multiple sites more easily. SIP trunks are a natural progression from ISDN Services as these are due to be phased out in the UK by 2025 – customer migrations from ISDN to SIP trunking is already underway.
Find out more about our Pure Hosted Service.
- Reduce your telephony costs
- Unified Communications, while retaining your existing telephone numbers
- Scale as your business grows
- Cost-effective monthly pricing
- Disaster Recovery can be set at a network level