Advanced facial recognition combined with other powerful technologies, such as mask detection, card reading and thermographic body temperature screening, enables a new level of security in access control.
The Hikvision Access Control Face Recognition Terminal is a revolutionary device that integrates all of the above. With flexible deployment, these compact, touch-free screening terminals provide high accuracy body temperature readings as well as advanced facial recognition and contactless ID card reading functionality.
Safe and secure
Once an individual is within range for authentication, the terminal can recognise their face and detect their body temperature accurate to within ±0.5˚C. The device can provide both visual results and audio prompts, for example to emit an alert if an elevated body temperature is detected, which may indicate a fever. It is also capable of face-mask detection, either advising the user to remove their mask or apply one if enforced on the premises, without affecting the temperature screening functionality.
Multiple authentication modes are available (e.g. face and temperature, card and temperature, face and card and temperature etc.) with a capacity for 50,000 faces and 50,000 cards across six supported attendance statuses. The device can also be configured with further access permissions (e.g. open an automatic door if permitted or deny entry) where compatible integration is possible.
See the device in action:
|Access Control Face Recognition Terminal|
|Resolution in thermal channel||160 x 120|
|Detection distance range||0.5 – 1.5m|
|Card reading range||0 – 5cm|
|Temperature range||30˚C – 45˚C|
|Temperature accuracy||± 0.5˚C|
|Full specification||View PDF Datasheet|
Product summary and benefits:
- Accurate to within ± 0.5˚C
- Detect elevated body temperatures which may indicate fever
- Visual and audio alerts for abnormal temperature readings
- Instrumental in track and trace of individuals
- Efficient with detection and readings within a second
- Contactless ID card reading
- System capacity for 50,000 faces, 50,000 cards and 100,000 events
The Premier Package:
- 3 year device warranty
- Premier Choice Maintenance including annual calibration
- Financing options and deferred payment plans available