Flow management can be a really effective tool in measuring footfall, identifying busy periods, informing operations and optimising staffing schedules; but people counting can also help to control the numbers in the building, therefore protecting the individuals on site by preventing over-crowding and enabling safe social distancing.
People Counting or flow management devices can be used in isolation as a simple counter or as an access control gateway when personnel density within the site must be measured or managed. These devices can automatically provide clear statistics, identifying numbers within and remaining capacity alongside additional access instructions, and can be calibrated for single access points or across multi-door set-ups.
|Dual-Lens People Counting Network Camera|
|Full specification||Download Datasheet|
- Counts individuals in and out at key access points separately
- Key for density control
- Supports real-time uploading
- Capable of target filtering by height
- Reporting features
- 3 year device warranty
- Premier Choice Maintenance including annual calibration
- Financing options and deferred payment plans available