Metal detection is not a new technology; a standard and familiar security procedure at airports and venues. However, when combined with facial recognition, body temperature screening and density regulation, this familiar piece of kit becomes an advanced gateway for access control.
Versatile and precise
Like the other thermal cameras in our security and surveillance range, this device can quickly and accurately read an individual’s temperature to within ±0.3˚C* and trigger an audible strobe light if the reading is outside of the acceptable parameters. If the user presents an elevated body temperature (EBT), this may indicate a fever. If permitted to proceed, the gate will detect any metal on the individual as they pass through, with multi-area alarm lighting (LEDs) indicating the position of the metal detected.
The gate also contains a counting display reporting the number of walk-throughs, metal alarms, real-time temperatures and the count of abnormal temperatures recorded. This can assist with flow management when personnel density within the site must be controlled.
*in conjunction with a calibration device.
See the gate in action:
|Temperature Measurement Walk-Through Metal Detector|
|Metal detection||Adjustable sensitivity (255 levels) and anti-interference|
|Multi-area alarm||Indicate metal positioning – maximum 18 areas|
|Resolution in thermal channel||160 x 120|
|Thermal detection distance range||0.5 – 1.5m|
|Temperature range||30˚C – 45˚C|
|Standalone temperature accuracy||± 0.5˚C|
|Temperature accuracy with calibration device||± 0.3˚C|
|Full specification||View PDF Datasheet|
Product summary and benefits:
- Detects metal being carried on or by an individual
- Multi-area alarm lighting (LEDs) to indicate the position of the metal detected
- Non-contact body temperature readings, avoiding unnecessary physical contact
- Detect elevated body temperatures accurate to within ±0.3˚C, which may indicate fever
- Visual and audio alerts for abnormal temperature readings
- Instrumental in track and trace of individuals
- Efficient with readings in a second
The Premier Package:
- 3 year device warranty
- Premier Choice Maintenance including annual calibration
- Financing options and deferred payment plans available