Temperature screening through thermographic cameras is a non-invasive, non-contact method of reading the body temperature of individuals within range in real time.
When calibrated in situ, our range of Hikvision thermal cameras can quickly detect elevated body temperatures which may indicate the presence of a fever in an individual. These solutions recently featured on BBC’s The One Show (skip to 3:26 of this episode).
Accurate and efficient
Device readings can achieve precision to within ±0.3˚C* of accuracy, which is greater than the industry certified minimum standard variation of ±0.5˚C (IEC 80601-2-59:2017).
The cameras are highly efficient, taking only a second to detect a target’s temperature from up to 9 metres away, thus allowing screening of large numbers of people at a time. Visual and audio cues can alert the user to a result outside of the acceptable parameters where appropriate follow up action can then be taken.
*in conjunction with a calibration device.
See temperature screening in action:
Thermography is a feature adopted in some of our other surveillance devices, where it combines with metal detection and advanced facial recognition to provide additional security and access control, both for individuals and the premises being accessed.
Key facts comparison:
|Long-Range Thermographic Bullet||Mid-Range Thermographic Bullet||Short-Range Thermographic Turret||Handheld Thermographic Camera|
|Resolution in thermal channel||384 x 288||160 x 120||160 x 120||160 x 120|
|Detection distance range||2.5 – 9m||1.5 – 3m||0.8 – 1.5m||1.5 – 2m|
|Temperature range||30˚C – 45˚C||30˚C – 45˚C||30˚C – 45˚C||30˚C – 45˚C|
|Standalone temperature accuracy||± 0.5˚C||± 0.5˚C||± 0.5˚C||± 0.5˚C|
|Temperature accuracy with calibration device||± 0.3˚C||± 0.3˚C||± 0.3˚C||N/A|
|Full specification||View PDF Datasheet||View PDF Datasheet||View PDF Datasheet||View PDF Datasheet|
Product summary and benefits:
- Non-contact body temperature readings, avoiding unnecessary physical contact
- Accurate to within ± 0.3˚C in conjunction with a calibration device
- Detect elevated body temperatures which may indicate fever
- Visual and audio alerts for abnormal temperature readings
- Instrumental in track and trace of individuals
- Efficient with readings in a second
- Capable of multiple simultaneous readings within target zone
The Premier Package:
- 3 year device warranty
- Premier Choice Maintenance including annual calibration
- Financing options and deferred payment plans available