Business is faster, less geographically bound and more portable than ever before. With no signs of slowing, giving remote workers access to your business data in the field is an increasingly common requirement but with this comes additional risk. The GDPR is now firmly in place and everyone knows that a data breach would severely impact any business, not only financially.
To facilitate business on-the-go, you can issue your staff with Business Mobiles or invite them to bring their own device – either way Mobile Device Management (MDM) can secure the devices, put you in control and keep risk to a minimum.
- Remotely install or remove apps
- Keep security and other patches up to date
- Control which apps can access business data
- Share data between devices
- Control the sharing of information
- Lock or wipe lost or stolen devices
- Track device/app usage
- Identify abnormal or suspicious usage