Hosted or VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is now the default for many businesses. Pure Hosted from Premier Choice is our fully cloud-based VoIP solution – it is a virtual telephony solution that replaces onsite telephone systems. Our Hosted service introduces exciting new possibilities for achieving more, saving money and making the most of resources.
What is Hosted/VoIP?
Hosted telephony is VoIP – it takes the physical telephone system out of your premises and transmits your calls as data over the internet via our highly resilient and secure next-generation network.
- Minimal/negligible upfront costs for hardware
- Fast and easy set-up
- Built-in business continuity/disaster recovery
- Choose bespoke functionality for each user
- Next generation Unified Communications (UC) feature – Pure Collaboration
- Call Analytics and reporting
- Call recording
- 24x7x365 network monitoring
- Integration with various CRMs (e.g. Outlook, Emis, Act, Bullhorn, Zoho, Salesforce, Autotask etc.)
- All the functionality of the Contact Wizard (eg. Intelligent Routing, automated front-of-queue ring-back, automatic campaign dialling etc.)
- Support options
- Transparent pricing
Our wide range of features means you can choose the solution that is right for your business and users. Benefit from making the most of your resources.
- Simple to manage and use
- Enable flexible and remote working
- Converge into one manageable environment
- Connect devices with consistent interfaces
- Multi-site deployment
- Reduce expenditure
- Enhance functionality
- Guaranteed line out
- Immediate new feature upgrades
- Minimal requirements for IT resources
Why Premier Pure Hosted service?
With two decades of experience in B2B telecommunications, we have grown with the technological developments in the industry and see Hosted telephony as an excellent opportunity for many businesses.
See the features of our Hosted bundles here or review our sector-specific case studies below.