In the age of remote and flexible working, Unified Communications (UC) provides users with ultimate connectivity from wherever they’re working from. UC enables the integration of multiple communication services; in turn, this provides a consistent user interface and experience across multiple devices and media types. Ultimately, UC is a gateway to delivering powerful, next generation solutions and that provide mobility, voice, video, Instant Messaging (IM), multimedia conferencing, presence, contact capabilities and much more across all the devices an individual may use, wherever they may be.
We are able to provide UC via both our Pure Hosted Solution and UC Pro – Panasonic’s unified communications application that is hosted on business premise equipment. UC Pro is the perfect partner to the Panasonic NS700/NS1000 and NSX1000 telephone systems that Premier Choice recommend.
The apps work across computing devices running Windows or MacOS as well as mobile devices based on either Android or IOS. If you don’t have a device already, we can help there too!
Not only does UC make your employees more accessible, it facilitates additional layers of disaster recovery, for example:
- If the premises are inaccessible, users can work from elsewhere.
- If the telephones are unusable, users can revert to using company mobile devices or their mobile app/softphones.
- If the mobile networks are congested, users can still make calls via data on 4G or Wi Fi.
- Enable flexible and remote working
- Make and receive calls from anywhere
- Present the business number when dialling out
- Record all calls
- Conference and video calling
- Ensure business continuity with multiple layers of disaster recovery