With the Spring Bank Holidays fast approaching, we wanted to remind you to check your phone system settings to ensure they reflect your hours of operation.
Upcoming Bank Holidays!
- Friday 15th April 2022 – Good Friday
- Monday 18th April 2022 – Easter Monday
- Monday 2nd May 2022 – Early May Bank Holiday
- Thursday 2nd June 2022 – Spring Bank Holiday
- Friday 3rd June 2022 – Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday
If you will be closed on any of the above dates, please make sure your system is ready to switch to Bank Holiday hours and messaging:
- If you have a Panasonic phone system, you won’t need to take any action as the Bank Holidays have been pre-programmed for you. The only exception to this is if you have the ICQ or Gamma Cloud Queuing platform. If you have these products, the Bank Holiday dates and messaging are your responsibility and support on how to change these can be found here:
- If you have the Gamma Horizon Hosted product (Pure Hosted), again, programming Bank Holiday dates will be your responsibility and support on how to change these can be found here: Pure Hosted: How to Program Bank Holiday Dates
If you are staying open on any of the Bank Holidays, we recommend that you check that your system does not have any holiday closures or messages programmed in:
- If you have a Panasonic phone system, you will need to let us know to remove the programming and ensure your phone system remains open and does not revert to the Bank Holiday hours and messaging.
- You can check your programming on ICQ, Gamma Cloud Queuing and Gamma Horizon (Pure Hosted) by using the links above.
If you need any support on the above, please contact us as soon as possible to raise this request. Our Service Desk will only be taking these requests via email – please email email@example.com with Spring Bank Holidays and your site postcode as the subject line (eg. Spring Bank Holidays – DA15 7DE). If you have already contacted us regarding this and had your request acknowledged, you do not need to take any further action.
Our Service Desk is still available 24x7x365; please note, calls received before 8:30am or after 5:30pm and on Bank Holidays will be subject to our out of hours charge for customers without Total Cover.