A message in response to COVID-19 from our Managing Director, Nick Stansfield, to our customers – Wednesday 24th September 2020:
As we pass the six month mark since lockdown began in late March, we have taken this opportunity to reflect on not just what we as a business have achieved, but also the nation as a whole and how we have adapted to this new ‘normal’. It’s been an interesting time to say the least, but we continue to work hard to deliver our customers the best service possible in these unprecedented times.
So what has happened since the start of lockdown?
- Workplace visits have decreased by a large 75% compared to the end of July as many companies have taken remote working in their stride – if you’re continuing to work from home and would like further guidance regarding your telecoms configuration, you may benefit from a Premier Audit.
- The application ‘Zoom’ became a household name, as it became used not just for workplace meetings, but also a means of contacting friends and family. They had 300 million meeting participants per day in March, compared to just 10 million in the previous December! We used Zoom to facilitate our 20th Anniversary celebrations back in July!
- Visits to outdoor recreational areas such as parks and beaches increased by 150% when restrictions were eased and unlimited exercise was allowed. The team at PCG made the most of this and embarked on a step challenge, which raised just under £15,000 for NHS Charities Together! Our total added to the incredible £130 million that has been raised so far for the Covid 19 Appeal, in which you can donate here, and we showed our appreciation for the NHS nurses when we clapped for our carers every Thursday for 8 weeks.
And we’ve seen some other great stats within our business too…
- As a whole, Team PCG have handled 62,431 calls, totalling 4,061 hours 15 minutes and 5 seconds – not including calls on our business mobiles.
- Our Account Managers have been rapidly responding to customers and we have streamlined our validation process to expedite order processing, leading to a 57% uplift compared to the same period last year!
- Our Service Desk have completed 8,840 tickets and worked extremely hard amassing 5,199 hours (including working all Easter and May Bank Holidays) to do so!
- Our Engineers continued to visit customer sites safely for installs and essential maintenance, attending 634 sites and covering over 72,000 miles!
- Finally, we’ve maintained our customer satisfaction rating of 96% with positive feedback coming in throughout the last 6 months!
We’re so grateful for your patience while we navigate our way through the ever-changing guidance and challenges that arise – if you would like to provide feedback on a recent experience with us, please do so here.
Our team continues to be on hand for any help and support you may need – please contact us by phone on 0800 048 4666 or by emailing email@example.com with the subject Customer Support.
For the latest coronavirus advice and support, please visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
With kind regards,
Premier Choice Group