A message in response to COVID-19 from our Managing Director, Nick Stansfield, to our customers – Monday 30th March 2020:
We sent you an email last Tuesday regarding our current stance amidst the Coronavirus outbreak and wanted to keep you updated as promised, particularly in light of the deputy Chief Medical Officer for England suggesting social distancing measures will likely be in place in some form for six months.
- All of our staff are working from home in order to adhere to the social distancing guidelines and we’re still fully operational with ‘business as usual’ for almost all aspects of our service.
- We have had a massive uptake on our 72-hour turnaround remote working solutions and our Account Managers are on hand to take any enquiries you may have regarding your current solution or additional requirements – please reach out to them on 0800 048 4666 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Solutions for Remote Working.
- The mobile networks have been struggling with congestion and we will publish Mobile Network Updates as soon as we become aware of any issues. Additionally, there are some fraudulent messages being seen by customers utilising the O2 network:
“O2: We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your payment information via: …”
Please be aware neither us nor O2 would ever ask you to provide this kind of information so please delete this message and do not click the link or reply.
- We will be placing further restrictions around physical site visits carried out by our Engineering Team – we will now only prioritise essential maintenance and installations for critical national infrastructure customers (NHS, pharmacies, utilities, emergency services, retail and wholesale food distribution outlets, financial services businesses and other categories defined by the Government), essential public services and those without service. If you have any questions or concerns regarding an installation, please call our Projects Team on 020 8300 9495 (Option 4).
- The Service Desk Engineers are working around the clock to keep on top of the requests for support and we thank you for your patience as they continue at pace for you. The best way to request support from our Service Team is to email email@example.com or you may call 020 8300 9495 (Option 1).
- If you have any general enquiries or would like more information regarding any of the above, please do get in touch and a member of the team will be available to support you.For the latest information and advice regarding Coronavirus, please refer to www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public.
We all remain well and safe and sincerely hope you are too.
Premier Choice Group